Your business relies heavily on mission-critical data for day-to-day operations. When a hard drive or storage system fails, the loss of this data can be catastrophic. Whether it’s accounting files or crucial customer information, lost data is lost data, and accurate and effective data recovery is key to your being able to restore your files and get back to work. The experts at Digital Closure understand the importance of your company’s data, which is why we offer data and forensic recovery services that can help get your business back in working order in the shortest time possible.
Cutting-Edge Solutions for Business Owners
At Digital Closure, we offer cutting-edge solutions for our customer’s data recovery. Our technical experience gives us the ability to recover all critical data, whether it was deleted, corrupted or damaged. Our technicians can even recover and restore mission-critical data that is damaged due to a natural disaster.
Media Types Supported
At Digital Closure, we offer data and forensic recovery services for:
- Desktops, laptops and servers
- External and portable hard drive devices
- Floppy Disks
- Micro drives
- Flash media or SD cards
- SATA, IDE, PATA and other hard drive varieties
Digital Closure works with all platform and manufacturer types for ultimate data and forensic recovery. There is no platform our technicians can’t access and repair.
Sometimes, data recovery has nothing to do with loss and everything to do with crucial investigation. So Digital Closure also offers effective forensic recovery of your sensitive information and investigation materials. Since 2002, we have worked with corporations of all sizes to help recover data that is essential for in-house and government investigations.
When you hire Digital Closure to recover your company files, we are able to:
- Recover lost, deleted or hidden files from hard drives and external storage devices
- Recover data and emails stored or deleted from desktops, laptops, mobile phones and other mobile devices
- Perform data recovery on hard drives that have been reformatted or separated
- Decrypt encrypted files
- Create a list of websites that have been visited on a particular computer
- Create a list of downloaded documents that have been accessed by a particular device
- Create a list of access times and dates for when files were viewed on a particular device
- Find online faxes sent through a device
If your company needs data or forensic recovery services, contact Digital Closure by calling (603) 775-7600. Our technicians can provide you with the latest state-of-the-art recovery technology using a comprehensive recovery routine. From mobile phones to desktops, there’s no device Digital Closure can’t handle.